The PortionPro™ is the unique, intelligent stress-free feeding solution that uses RFID technology to prevent food-stealing between pets, while controlling meal portions. Watch the video to see how it works!Buy now
The PortionPro™ is a revolutionary feeding system built to a professional standard. Engineered with our patented access control, the PortionPro™ also features a sleek design and quality build.View specs
Patented Access Control
The PortionPro™ handles access control with our patented active RFID system. Our feeder knows whenever a pet is within 2 feet and will react accordingly.
Pet-Proof Self Locking Lid
The lid latches into place using independent clasps that require both sides to be squeezed together in order to open up the food bin. This means no more breaking into the food supply!
Food Level Sensor
The food gate senses not only if the bowl is full, but also if a pet is trying to steal extra food. If Snowflake tries to get a paw up to steal extra kibble our anti-theft system is triggered and the door will close to prevent any food stealing.
Personalized Pet Meals
With countless ways to customize your pet's feeding schedule you won't have to worry about waking up early or rushing home from work. Once you set up the feeder your pet will be fed the right amount at the right times.
Meal Info Snapshot
Stay up to date with your pets feeding schedule! With a simple press of a button scrolls through a number of screens to show you the last few meals your pet ate, when there next schedule meal is, and how much food they are receiving daily.
When operating in closed mode the PortionPro™ is great at keeping babies and small children out of the pet food. With the food bowl covered you don't need to worry about your kids getting into things that they shouldn't!
Ceramic Coated Steel Bowl
Our food bowl is made of steel for durability and then coated in ceramic for its hygienic properties as it is an anti-microbial material. This will help especially with pets who experience chin acne and also makes cleaning the bowl a breeze!
All materials that come into contact with kibble that your pet will eat are made from food safe materials. Your pet's health is our main concern!
Easy to Clean
The PortionPro™ is extremely easy to clean. All parts that come in contact with kibble are easily removed and washed using dish detergent and a sponge or paper towel.
An internal battery stores all your settings so there is no need to reprogram the feeder after a power outage. Once power is restored the feeder will continue operating as normal and making sure your pet is fed!
Pet-Safe Access Control Design
With pet safety as one of our main goals we designed the PortionPro™ with several safety features. One of these is the door which closes at a low force and also senses when anything is in the way to avoid hurting any pets (Notice the marshmallow in the picture was not damaged after the door closed on it).
Maximum Stability to Avoid Knockovers
Between the wide base and rubberized footing the PortionPro™ is designed to make it very difficult for your pet to knock over. Add in the weight of the kibble in the food bin and we'd love to see Toto try!
Following our Quick Start Guide programming your new feeder only takes a few minutes.
Attach the Tag
After programming attach all the tags appropriately onto your pets' collars.
• The RFID tag that comes with the PortionPro™ uses our own patented Pet Field Communication technology to control pet access.
• Tags have a battery life of 1 year and are water resistant up to 3 feet.
• Every pet in the home should wear a tag on their collar.
• All tags are by default unauthorized to any feeder. Only tags that you authorize during programming are approved by particular feeders.
• If purchasing less feeders than you have pets in the home you'll want to purchase additional tags in our store to ensure they all have a tag.
PortionPro™ Delivers Food
The proper amount of food will be dispensed at the time and in the amount you programmed.
• The PortionPro™ delivers anywhere from 1/2 cup to 6 cups of dry food DAILY. We recommend 5/8's of an inch diameter or less for best accuracy and food delivery.
• For dogs you choose either 2 or 3 meals per day.
• For cats you choose either 2, 4, or 6 meals per day. 6 meals is automatically divided over a 24 hour period and is the optimal setting for cat health as they get small frequent meals.
Authorized Pet Approaches
The door stays open whenever the authorized pet is around to allow them to enjoy their meal.
• If your feeder is in open mode the door will remain open.
• If your feeder is in closed mode the door will open allowing access to the food bowl and stay open for 15 seconds after the approved pet walks away.
• The authorized pet has access to the food bowl anytime of the day whether there is food in it or not. We control how much food the pet gets and what time they get it, not how they choose to access it.
Unauthorized Pet Approaches
The door closes when any unauthorized pets are within 2 feet to prevent food stealing.
• Not allowed to access food in the feeder.
• In our test studies even the most aggressive food stealers lost the behavior within one week.
• Our active RFID system shuts the door from 2 feet away to ensure no food stealing can occur.
• After an unauthorized pet leaves the feeder area the door will remain shut for 20 seconds to ensure they lose interest and don't guard the feeder.
Sit Back and Enjoy
All you need to do now is enjoy effortless mealtimes as the PortionPro™ takes care of everything!
• Keep an eye on the food bin to ensure it stays nice and full so your furry children continue to be fed. (An alert will let you know if the food bin goes empty)
• Occasional cleaning is suggested and very simple. All parts that touch the food are removable and easy to clean.
The PortionPro™ is a revolutionary feeding system that controls the amount of food your pet is fed in a day. It is intended to be used to feed one pet in the home while restricting access to all others. In this way the PortionPro™ makes sure that only the appropriate pet is eating the food meant for them.