New Replaceable Battery Insertion and Tag mounting Instructions
- 1. Unscrew both sides of the tag and open it.
- 2. Insert the provided CR2032 battery into the battery holder/clip, BE SURE the + plus side of the battery (which also has the QR Code) is facing up, conversely the minus - side is facing down.
- 3. Please make sure the copper clip should be above the battery.
- 4. Reassemble the tag and tighten both screws sufficiently to avoid any water ingress issues.
- 5. If you want to use the D-ring mounting option, then affix the D-ring to the back of the tag.
- 6. We suggest rather than the D-ring, you use the zip-tie option to affix the tag to the collar. (This keeps the tag up and out of water bowls, and it is a more secure method of mounting the tag)
- 7. Now, your tag is ready to be paired with the feeder. Please see User Manual page 11 to assign a tag to the feeder. You can also find the setup and programming guide on this setup page.
- 8. Insert each of the two zip-ties from the front of the tag (the front has the cat-dog logo). Affix them around the collar and back through the other slot. Pull through the zip-tie to tighten them up according to your collar size. Snugging the tag up close to the collar and then clip off the excess of the zip-tie.
- Note: Zip-tie tag users, please make sure your tag is on the collar and on the pet that is facing towards the feeder with the cat-dog logo visible.